Ted Lindsey & Associates started off as an idea of how to combine internet marketing, web design and merchant services. We offered internet marketing strategy to our niche market to help them grow. We help clients grow their presence online thorough email, twitter, Facebook and other internet marketing platforms.
We later incorporated web design and web hosting because it made sense. Our clients felt they were not getting the level of service they needed from other web designers.
We grew over the years and had a great opportunity to add merchant services. Some ask why merchant services, there was a need to process our credit cards at a reasonable rate. Our opportunity came, now we want to offer reasonable rates to every business. We are competitive in all fields.
We want to be one stop for your internet marketing, web design, web hosting and merchant service!
Outside Sales Representative
We are growing and find we have more potential clients than we expected! We are seeking a few talented individuals to expand out outside sales in Hillsborough County. We provide affordable web design, web hosting, internet marketing strategy, and merchant services for our clients.
As an outside sales representative you will be given leads on a weekly basis. You will be selling great custom web design, web hosting, internet marketing strategy, and merchant services. You will follow up on leads for new businesses and start up businesses, gather information about client’s needs, present Ted Lindsey & Associates LLCC solutions and close the sale. If you have strong self-confidence, self-motivated, and trustworthy, this is a rewarding career is for you.
The successful candidate will…
- Follow up on weekly leads
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from weekly leads
- Respond to and initiate telephone contact with potential clients
- Develop relationships for referrals and sales opportunities
- Gather more information from potential clients
- Prepare Proposals specific for the individual client’s needs
- Present the sales proposal, explaining the problems identified and proposed solutions
- Sell additional Services to present client base and referrals
- Close the sale and achieve assigned sales performance objectives
- Bilingual is a plus (not required)
This position will require that the applicant have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Flexible hours – you set your own schedule
- Incredible training and support
- No cost for any materials, training or support
- Professional marketing literature & business cards provided
- A recession – proof industry